Home Solar Power
Solar Power with BATTERIES
OFF-GRID SOLAR Power
Sun Solar Services is Australia’s leading provider of high-quality solar systems for energy-smart homes in Western Australia. Our focus is on design integration, superior performance, extreme reliability with high Quality products.
Our focus is to help you to reduce or eliminate your power bills burden.
How Solar Works?
A residential solar system converts sunlight directly into electricity and is made up of 5 main components.
1. Solar PV Panels
2. Solar Electricity Inverter
3. Mounting System
5. Meterbox and Switchboard
Why Go Solar?
Residential solar systems for homes are customized with the goal of helping you reduce or eliminate your power bills burden. With a 25-year warranty, our solar power system for homes is one of the best home investments you will ever make.
The Financial Benefits
Save up to $4000 off the average solar system with the Governments Solar Credit Scheme
• Get paid for the electricity
• Recover your system cost
in as little as 3 years
• Add value to your home
• Insulate yourself from
rising energy costs
The Environmental Benefits
• Help Australia meet international environmental agreements
• Reduced the need for new coal powered power stations
• Lower Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions
solar system installed and operating correctly.
1. We consult with you to choose the right solar system for your needs.
2. We apply for electricity utility approval to connect your solar system.
3. We arrive on time to complete your installation and finish all work on the day.
4. We help you fill out all the required documentation.
REASONS TO HAVE SOLAR PANELS FOR HOME
You might be amongst those who believe that setting the solar panels for home is your first step towards environment and energy conservation. There is a steep increase in the number of people who choose to install the solar panels at their home. However, there are still people who do not understand the trend of installing the panels. They fail to realize that it is not just an architectural trend but a great solution for the issue of global warming.